So, do you mean…
- You do not have rich words.
- Your grammar is not good.
- You do not get thoughts.
- You are unable to structure your blogs.
Writing on a Low Comption Keyword
Now, what if I tell you that none of these matters (As far as writing is concerned)
You read it right.
None of these matters, because;
- You can also learn it and advance your skillset. or,
- You can buy tools and advance your writings, or
- You can explore and implement.
Do not stop.
- Find your niche.
- You can choose either 1 niche or it can be a multi-niche (More than 1 niche)
- Choose keywords, using the “Google search feature”.
- Find the competitor’s blog, see the following, Blog title/keywords used/headings and subheadings/ blog structure/ images/infographics/videos used.
- learn things from these blogs.
- Recreate a few blogs and do it on daily basis.
To improve your writing, start writing on Beingamaster.com as a guest post.
Write in a comment please with your original email address our team will contact you through Email.
This is what I will suggest.
- Finalize your niche.
- Search questions related to your niche.
- Answer them, make your answers helpful.
- Do it daily, for 3 months. Answer 2 questions.
- Comment on answers that you believe are helpful.
- Connect with writers and learn from them.
I hope it helps you a lot to start writing on your website.
Thank you for coming here & reading this blog.