I like working with small survey companies because there is not much competition for offers, jobs and/or surveys.
Also, consumer support is better in several cases.
I understand it´s hard not to be skeptical about joining a “new” survey company but with research, you can find those golden gems hidden on the internet.
Thankfully for you I already did the research and here are my top picks.
If you are an active online shopper you have to sign up for Swagbucks this is a real no-brainer for me.
Swagbucks has some of the highest cashback rates, limited-time offers where you can get up to 20% cashback, and money makers where you can make money buying something.
With plenty of other ways to earn, you have the option of shortening the time it takes for you to reach the minimum payout of $25.
How does it work?
- Signup completely for free
- Earn points, which are called SBs. There are multiple ways to earn points.
- The most notable are shopping online, watching videos, using their search engine, and completing surveys.
- Exchange points for gift cards or cash.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a U.S.-based company that was founded in 2005.
It’s owned by Prodege, which also operates the popular site MyPoints.
The company has an A- rating from the Better Business Bureau, and an 8.4 rating on Trustpilot with over $400 million paid in rewards.
2. Survey Voices
Only available for US residents Survey Voices offers a different approach to online surveys in the sense that they don´t conduct market research but instead redirect their users to the sites that do.
Survey Voices Is a site that gathers around some of the best offers from reputable companies (Like Swagbucks) and redirects its users to their offers.
This is a perfect option for those who are always looking for the best possible offer out there but don´t want to spend time browsing around through dozens of surveys pages.
Survey Voices does the job for you.
After signing up, Survey Voices will bring you to a page that has your “exclusive offers.”
This is simply the list of survey sites that they are connecting you with. At the top of the page, they tell you that your earning potential for the day.
A fully legitimate and safe online rewards club that reliably pays consumers in genuine cash (not points) for their everyday mobile and online activities.
InboxDollars is arguably the easiest, most convenient, and useful way to make money online quickly, legitimately, and securely, with little to no effort, simply by using the internet as always, for various purposes.
InboxDollars has also lots of promotions for cashback on online purchases, but a huge portion of the site is just like other paid survey sites requiring no purchase at all.
4. Get Paid to Try
Get Paid to Try is a new website for people looking to make money with market research. You receive rewards for completing not just surveys but also joining websites and completing trial offers.
It´s FREE to join!
Although is not a market research-based website is partnered with a wide variety of market research sites.
When signing up with them you will receive the ability to also sign up with a bunch of other companies and websites that also offer compensation for taking surveys and testing new products.
MyPoints is an online panel that has been rewarding its members since 1996, and we must admit that this is quite a long time.
So, they are probably doing something right, aren´t they?
Acquiring membership with MyPoints is available to everyone in the US and Canada, and is completely FREE.
However, if you do not live in the United States, you can still sign up for an account, but you should keep in mind that not all prizes will be available to you.
Once you sign up, you can immediately start earning points, and that´s what makes MyPoints stand out in the market of reward panels.
It offers an incredible number of ways through which you can gather up points that will later be turned into gift cards, airline miles, or cash if that´s what you are up for.
Some of the many options that you have to add points are the following:
- Shop online—MyPoints has a list of over 1,900 popular retailers to shop from. If you are planning on making an online purchase through one of these, it is best to do it through the MyPoints website so you can redeem points that will vary according to your buying.
- Read email—Once you sign up for MyPoints, you will start getting BonusMail that will reward you with points just for clicking.
- Local deals—You can also earn points through Groupon, LivingSocial goods, and voucher purchases.
- Watch videos—you can choose playlists that will reward you with many points daily when watched. You can both watch videos through your desktop/laptop and your smartphone
- Search the web—If you use the MyPoints Yahoo! based web engine, you have the chance to win points randomly.
- Print coupons—By printing as many coupons as you want and buying with them at your local store, you will be able to redeem points, as well.
- Play games—Playing popular games can also be exchanged for points.
- Referring friends—When you refer any new member to MyPoints, you will start getting 10% of their qualifying points. In addition, you have the opportunity to send unlimited invitations
- Surveys—Sharing your opinion in surveys aids with the MyPoints market research program and lets you add up points, too.
Once you have enough points to redeem, which is 700 points ($5), you can exchange them for gift cards that include 70 top retail and restaurant brands, travel miles that get transferred to your United MileagePlus account, or a direct deposit to your Visa prepaid card or PayPal account, which can later be sent to your bank account.
MyPoints is so versatile that it even offers an option called Shop In-Store, which lets you redeem points for eligible purchases by uploading the receipt to your website account.
To do this you will need to answer a few questions asking for information about yourself.
Once this step is completed, you will be sent a confirmation link that will take you to the survey dashboard.
From there you will be able to see all of your account details as well as your rewards.
iSurveyWorld also gives you a free sign-up bonus of $5 when you join.
To increase your chances of getting, even more, surveys, you must fill out the profile information.
iSurveyWorld believes in your opinions, and they are willing to pay you to answer surveys on various brands, products, and services.
iSurveyWorld believes that your feedback can help improve the products and services that you review.
So, you can say that the company is not a scam, and is a legitimate way in which you can earn some extra cash.
When you complete a survey, the site pays you money and when you collect the minimum payout amount ($25), it is transferred to your PayPal account where you can withdraw your earnings.
So here are some survey websites from where you can make money online from home.
Remember, to make any decent money from surveys and performing other tasks is imperative you become active on several sites and not just one.
Since that way, you will dramatically increase the number of offers you will be running and therefore make more money.
Hopefully, this article will help you make money online from home.
Thank you for reading this blog.