In 2020, anyone can make and design a website without having any information about web development. Whether you want to make a website for yourself or your business promotion, you can do that by using the right tools and assets.
This bit-by-bit guide will help you create a site from scratch without having to spend money for freelancers, agencies, or website builders. All you need is 60 to 120 minutes of your free time to complete the guide and set up a website.
Learn to make your Website for free with the free domain name and free hosting. We’re going to create our site in just 2 parts. So Let’s get started!
The first part is to ‘Launch your site’ Once, you launch your website, your site will be live on the internet So to Launch your site.
We’re going to do 3 steps.
- The first step is to ‘create an account, in profreehost’ This is the website that is going to help us create your site for free. So to create the account, go to profreehost.com So once you’ve created the account.
- We can go to step 2 which is to ‘get your free domain’. A Domain is the name of your website. Now enter the name you want for your site Once you’ve got your domain.
- We can now go to step 3, which is to ‘Install WordPress on your domain.’ WordPress is the platform we’re going to use to create our website. Once we successfully installed WordPress, our site is now live on the internet.
So now we have successfully launched our website for free. We can now go to the next part of this blog which is to ‘start building your site.’ Your website will have a default WordPress Theme. To change the default theme.
We are going to do 4 steps. The first step is to ‘Login to your site’ So once you’ve logged in.
We can now go to step 2.
which is to ‘choose a design for your site’ So to choose your website design, you need to install a theme called ‘Astra’ in WordPress So to install the theme, let’s go to ‘Themes’ Once you’ve installed the theme, we can go to the next step which is to choose your design.
Now click on ‘Elementor’ to choose your design. And here you will find different website designs that you can apply to your site. So, choose the design and import it to your site. Now how do you change the content of these pages?
So let’s go to step 3 of building your site which is to ‘edit the contents of your website So, To edit any page of your site, just go into that page and click Edit with Elementor. You’ll then go to an editing section. Now, to edit any text or image, just select it, and change anything you want.
This process works throughout the website. Now, if you want to edit the header and the footer area of your website, Just click ‘Customize’ to edit the logo or menu section. Now, what if you want to add a new page to your Site?
1) Create your page by dragging and dropping elements using Elementor.
2) Use pre-made designs using Templates. So now we have successfully created our site for free. Now as we see our domain has the extra text, after the site name which we selected.
Instead of this, if you want to get a domain like ‘Yoursite.com’, you can get it by purchasing a .com domain To get a domain name with ‘.com’ Just click this link ➜ And it will take you to godaddy.com search for the domain name you selected, add it to cart and purchase it.
So now we have successfully got your domain. So now how do we move the site we built to this domain?
- 1st step is to ‘add your domain to Profreehost,’ Now enter your domain name in the parked domain section Once you’ve entered the domain.
- 2nd step is to ‘add DNS records to GoDaddy’ you need to add the 2 records from Profreehost to Godaddy Once you’ve added these records, your new domain will be added to Profreehost. So once you’ve added your domain.
We can go to the final step, Which is to add your domain name to WordPress Now to go ‘settings’ in WordPress And replace the domain which you purchased with the free domain. So this is how we got the site which we built on this new (.com) domain. So that’s it, guys.